Are you looking for a venue to hold a meeting or social event? Formal or informal, large or small groups, The Scots Kirk might be able to meet your need for accommodation! The Fellowship Centre on the 1st floor of St Andrew’s House has two rooms and a modern kitchen. The church hall is on the ground floor and is suitable for those larger occasions. The hall is linked to a kitchen in the basement via a small goods lift.
If you would like to make further enquiry about booking space with us, or would like to fix a time to come and have a look round our premises
It includes a stage with a max. of 75 persons
- All morning (9:00 to 12:00) CHF 55
- From 8:00 to 18:00 CHF 25/hour
- All afternoon (13:00 to 18:00) CHF 100
- From 18:00 to 22:00 CHF 35/hour
- All evening (18:00 to 22:00) CHF 120
It has max. of 40 persons
- Morning and afternoon (8:00 to 16:00) CHF 10/hour
- All evening (16:00 to 22:00) CHF 20/hour
- Full day of kitchen* (cooking) CHF 100
- Half-day of kitchen* (cooking) CHF 50
- Use of kitchen (cooking) CHF 20/hour
It has a max. of 200 persons
- Building CHF 200
- Organ CHF 50
- Cleaning fee CHF 55/hour
* The kitchen is fully equipped and use of this equipment, tables, chairs, table, crockery and cutlery is included in the price.
Please note that the Church Hall is presently used for classes each weekday morning and the Fellowship Centre every Monday morning. This is during the official school terms of Canton Vaud.