Are you looking for a venue to hold a meeting, workshop or social event? The Scots Kirk might be able to help. In addition to the church itself, there are rooms in St Andrew’s House next door. The church hall is on the ground floor and suitable for larger occasions. The hall is linked to a small kitchen in the basement via a dumb waiter. The Fellowship Centre on the 1st floor has two rooms and a modern kitchen. To make an inquiry or arrange to view our premises, please click on the Inquire button and complete the form.
It includes a stage with a max. of 75 persons
- All morning (9:00 to 12:00) CHF 55
- From 8:00 to 18:00 CHF 25/hour
- All afternoon (13:00 to 18:00) CHF 100
- From 18:00 to 22:00 CHF 35/hour
- All evening (18:00 to 22:00) CHF 120
It has max. of 30 persons
- Morning and afternoon (8:00 to 16:00) CHF 10/hour
- All evening (16:00 to 22:00) CHF 20/hour
- Full day of kitchen* (cooking) CHF 100
- Half-day of kitchen* (cooking) CHF 50
- Use of kitchen (cooking) CHF 20/hour
It has a max. of 200 persons
- Building CHF 200
- Organ CHF 50
- Cleaning fee CHF 55/hour
* The kitchen is fully equipped and use of this equipment, tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery is included in the price.
Please note that the Church Hall is often used for classes weekday mornings and the Fellowship Centre every Monday morning. This is during the official school terms of Canton Vaud.